SMITH & WESSON Collapsible Baton 21in SWBAT21H
SW-swbat21h - HQ Inventory
The Smith & Wesson 21" Heat Treated Collapsible Baton is made from black 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing with HRC of 46-47. It has a tensile strength of 6638.78 lbf (3011.3 kgf), a bending strength of 4055.84 lbf (1839.7 kgf) and a textured and raised rubber handle. Included is a black 1680 denier outer shell belt sheath.
- Tensile Strength: 3011.3 kgf
- Bending Strength: 1839.7 kgf
- Handle Grip: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Steel: 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing
- Hardness: HRC 46-47
- Overall: 21.0" (53.3 cm)
- Handle: 8.2" (20.8 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 0.2 oz.
- Sheath: 1680 denier outer shell
- Made in China